Joining Partners in Mission
- By a Sister of the Most Precious Blood
- By a CPPS Partner in Mission
- By reviewing the CPPS website
- By personal inquiry
Exploration (four months)
- February through May
- Candidates meet monthly with the co-director and other candidates as he/she discerns his/her desire to enter the period of formation that begins in September.
Pathways and Discernment (one year)
- Candidates begin a time of sharing where they deepen their understanding of the Church’s universal call to holiness, learn about the history, charism, prayer and ministry of the Sisters of the Most Precious Blood of O’Fallon, make connections with others and are affirmed on their journey.
- At the end of the Pathways Program, candidates may choose to make a commitment of one year and join a small faith community with other CPPS Partners in Mission and Sisters.
Several centers are available for candidates to meet during the time of exploration and formation:
Sisters of the Most Precious Blood, Villa Theresa
206 North Main Street
O’Fallon, MO 63366
Sanguis Christi Spirituality Center
3522 Utah Street
St. Louis, MO 63118
Sisters of the Most Precious Blood
417 N. Spring
Perryville, MO 63775
Download the Brochure 2016