CPPS Partners in Mission Program
CPPS Partners in Mission are Christian women and men who form a relationship with the community of the Sisters of the Most Precious Blood of O’Fallon. Being our partner provides an opportunity to share in the mission of the Sisters, while also maintaining an individual living and working situation.
Our Partners in Mission are called by Jesus to live the charism of reconciliation of the Precious Blood Sisters. Desiring to deepen their Baptismal commitment, these men and women seek a deeper relationship with God, feel called to faith community and seek a relationship with one of the CPPS missions. The Sisters and lay associates strive to be a reconciling presence in a world broken and in need of healing. We, the Sisters of the Most Precious Blood, open our hearts and community to those interested in this relationship in order to mutually enrich each other’s lives and participate in the mission of the Church.
Who Are CPPS Partners In Mission?
CPPS Partners in Mission, together with the Sisters, acknowledge a common call in Baptism to live the Gospel. They:
- Live the charism of reconciliation in their daily lives, work and ministry
- Gather monthly in a small faith community
- to deepen a relationship with God
- to develop relationships with one another
- to deepen a relationship with the congregation
- Are women or men at least 18 years of age, lay or clergy, married or single
- Are from a variety of Christian faith traditions
- Are financially and legally independent from the congregation
- Make a commitment during a prayer service after the time of formation
Are you being called to serve God and your community as a CPPS Partner in Mission? There is more to life – and it is here! We invite you to partner with the Sisters of the Most Precious Blood today.
For more information, please contact:
Sr. Carol Orf